Sunday, October 25, 2009

This is new...


Mark is now officially self-employed. How exciting. We have never done this before, that's for sure. Like working for someone else, it has advantages and disadvantages. For example,
Advantage: he is home A LOT more/getting time off work is no problem.
Disadvantage: no more benefits.
I get a limited amount of benefits with my university tuition, thankfully. Still, not-so-good.
After our long visit to the UK in the spring, we decided to get our dentistry done there from now on instead of buy insurance here. It is much more simple. For example, at an NHS dentist we can get one, two, three or however many fillings we need filled for 45 pounds. One set price. Easy, right?
Here's the thing. My tooth hurts now...I think a cavity is starting to reveal itself.
Can I wait? I really want to wait. One thing I hate more than going to the dentist is PAYING him.

1 comment:

Andrew G said...

AGREED! THOSE JERKS!