Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ragtime...

Remember how I was saying a few weeks ago that everyone I know is getting a blog? Well, it's true. If he ever posts something worthwhile on there, you can read the thoughts and musings of the drummer from my band, Little Rob, here. He's a funny man, you know. If only he'd get around to typing something...

Something that has been up and running for altogether longer, is The Rag. This is a spoof of the news, contributed to by a group of people, one of whom is my old next door neighbour and hero of the now disbanded Speakeasy, Matt Medd. It's a work of genius. They're getting quite a lot of traffic now, and they're considering sorting out a proper site for it, rather than the Blogspot format. Go check it out now, enjoy it, link to it, and when it's the most popular site on the web, you can say that you were there from the start. Well, nearly, anyway...

That's all from me for now. I have college tomorrow, and the next four-week block is Maths. I hate maths. I'll let you know how I get on with that. I'm off to prepare for it now. Have fun kids...

2 comments:

Jake-M said...

Yeah man, I know what you mean about cool people starting blogs, but never saying anything.
In Toronto there was a wave of people starting them, but few have remained. I myself have found that balance can be acheived by posting once a week or so.

I have enjoyed the fact that you have been posting more. I especially liked the post about the swear box.

Since I am not currently in your house, I can say whatever the bloody hell I want, and you can't do shit!

snoopy said...

you're a math teacher?

and 24... that's ?fast?