Friday, November 06, 2009

If only

I worked in the same office as Dwight.K.Schrute. He is my favourite.

"I have been Michael’s number two guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We’re like one of those classic famous teams. He’s like Mozart and I’m like...Mozart's friend. No. I’m like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like...Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart? You’re gonna get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy."

"When I die. I want to be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it. I will wake up stronger than ever, because I will have used that time, to figure out exactly why I died. And what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in."

2 comments:

Matt said...

I love Dwight.
I've recently gotten James hooked on the Office, he's constantly stunned by Dwight's craziness.

Andrew G said...

Some days, I feel as if I do work with Dwight. *sigh*