Saturday, November 13, 2004

I love work...

It's true. I hate being at home, I miss the kids and the staff at work. I miss doing stuff. I just end up sitting around the house doing nothing of use at all, and it's boring. As such, I don't have an awful lot to blog about, because not much happens when all you do is sit around the house all day.

Yeah, and I miss my wonderful girlfriend a lot. She keeps calling me, and that's fantastic, but I wish she was here. I guess I want her here more than ever because I'm stuck doing nothing at home, and I know she'd keep me company.

Enough moaning about how bored I am, there are some good things about being at home. Yesterday we made up for the fact that I was in hospital for bonfire night, and my amazing housemate sorted out a bonfire party for us. We built a bonfire all of our own on the local park, and we spent a load of cash on really good fireworks. I spent the day making traditional bonfire night treats - bonfire toffee and toffee apples, which we all munched on while we watched the fire and the fireworks. It was great, and it really made my week. Thanks Rob...

2 comments:

beth said...

hope you're on your feet soon. maija

Sgt Steve said...

I love fireworks, except when the fuse is kinda short and your friends are like "steve man that might go off in your hand dude" and you, out of foolisness, light it anyway only to have it indeed, go if in your hand in mid tose. dang.