Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Blog standings...

My housemate noted this morning that it's been eleven days since I last blogged. He has a point. When I started this blog, I fully intended to blog most days, and now that I'm off work, I should really be blogging everyday, since I don't have much else to do. Of course, the lack of things to do means that I have nothing to blog about. Man, this is some sort of vicious circle. Right, so the way I see it, I'm a bit crap about blogging at the moment. Certainly compared to some people I know... Check out my good friend Jeremy Wright. He blogged FOUR TIMES yesterday. Pudd blogs most days, sometimes more than once. A fairly regular blogger, Linda the Cho last posted on Wednesday, but she often posts daily, sometimes leaving up to two weeks between blogs. Beth and Maija don't count, cause there's two of them. Normally, I'd make some comment about how only Maija ever blogs, but Bethany got the last two posts, and since the last one was entirely for my benefit, I can't really argue that right now. Nobody that I know is a lazier blogger than one Mr. Ben Poulsen. He hasn't updated his fantastic blog since September 27!

I guess my point is this: I am mediocre. Thank you for listening.

No comments: