Monday, August 02, 2010

I'm Yours

Mark has been back home in his native land, England, for a week now.
The primary reason for going to visit his family now was to be the Best Man at Max and Katherine's wedding on July 31st. What an honour. Naturally, he has been tattooing loads there too as people have waited patiently for him to be in the UK so that they could get their work done by Mark.
Adelaide and I have been keeping busy busy busy. Some girlfriends have stayed with us so we have had some yummy food and lots of fun. Yesterday we had a fab time in London with my mom and dad. It's been a good week.
But I miss him like crazy. I heard this playing and wished I had a private jet to see him even a just a little bit sooner...how did we cope with long-distance for two years?!



"...there's no need to complicate, our time is short - this is our fate, I'm yours.."

He arrives from Manchester (where this shaky youtube video was recorded) airport tomorow night at 7:20pm.
Adelaide and I have just blown up balloons and taken the cake out of the oven ;)
We had to get through today somehow!

No comments: